Living life in the fast lane is your life motto.
Permanent placements are drawn out and slow paced – but placing interims and contractors…? Now that’s what drives you: proactive sourcing, quality headhunting, and being able to move damn quickly too!
Because your skills go far beyond keyword searches, setting up watchdogs, multiple job boards, and repetitive ‘call centre’ sales patter.
You’re all about hitting the phones, growing your network, digging out hard-to-find skill-sets, and doing it over and over again.
Above all, what drives you is the thrill of the chase, making things happen, and putting yourself out there.
Recart recruits professional contractors within skills-shortage markets for business-critical roles and key hires globally. We have a healthy base of contractors and senior interims – but we want somebody to build on this.
If you’ve previously built a contract base of professional limited company contractors within a technical and professional discipline, we could take your career to the next level.
- Digging into an established base of executive interims, engineers and professionals across the UK, Europe, and the Middle East
- Expanding our service offering within current clients as well as opening new markets and industries
- The opportunity to head up the contract side of the business, with open autonomy and an unrestricted remit
- An uncapped bonus, with no threshold, from day one – and 36% at the top end
- Flexible working – work when you want, where you want…use your work/life balance wisely to fulfil your potential
- Gym membership
- Weekly yoga and a monthly massage
- Caffeine on tap
- Quarterly team nights out, and spontaneous drinks after work
- An attractive office – a converted Lace Mill – featuring bay windows and bare brickwork based in Beeston, Nottingham.
- Easily accessible via car, train, bus and tram; located just off the A52 and close to J25 of the M1
Recart believes in delivering a quality recruitment service that taps into why people get out of bed in the morning, to go do what they do and why these particular businesses are a great place to work.
We love what we do and we care about doing things properly; we’re a Chamber of Commerce Excellence in Customer Service Award winner.
You’re right for us if you have the drive to challenge, standout, learn, evolve, work hard and make things happen.
Apply with an up-to-date CV, emailing email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, explain why this particular opportunity interests you, why YOU are the right person for us, and why you’re interested in something new.