So, you’re a successful senior recruiter with happy clients and a stable pipeline…
But there’s one problem: you’re trapped – because you’ll lose all the above, if you leave.
The senior recruitment career conundrum… Catch-22… Or is it?
At Recart, you don’t have to take a step back to go two steps forward. How about:
- Retained roles, recruiting on an exclusive basis; no PSLs, no vacancies being pulled
- Headhunting for clients in the UK, Europe, America and the Middle East
- Recruiting for industry-leading engineering and technical businesses
- Clients and retained assignments brought on – for you – by our BD team
Clients and candidates are tired of keyword clichés, KPI games and short-term sales transactions – with real people, pivotal business hires, and life-changing career moves.
Our recruitment niche is business-critical hires and hard-to-fill roles – the positions other recruitment agencies and talent teams can’t fill. We don’t join PSLs. We don’t do low rates.
Supported by management, you’ll gain richer rewards from committed clients and talent acquisition partnerships built on the art of consulting, interviewing and problem-solving.
Working at Recart…
- Flexible working – work when and where you want, around your clients and life
- A converted Lace Mill with exposed brickwork and lots of natural light
- Monthly on-site massages, yoga, free gym membership, indoor golf and ping-pong
- Casual office dress, chillout areas, indoor plants and a tropical fish tank
- An easy-to-reach office from Nottingham and Derby, just off M1 J25
Purpose and personality-driven recruitment is the future – not from video clips, algorithms and psychometrics, but from challenging, consulting and coaching clients and candidates.
We extract what makes a company tick, why each role would get someone out of bed every day, and why people with the right motivations and characteristics would thrive.
For 15 years, Recart has provided quality-driven recruitment that puts clients’ interests first. We’re Chamber of Commerce Excellence in Customer Service Award winners.
So, let’s talk…
Salary: £30K to £38K Basic plus Commission, Flexible/Home Working, and Benefits