A good pipeline, happy clients, and big bonuses…
But it’s all to lose…, if you leave.
The senior recruitment conundrum.
So if you’re really good… not just good… how do you progress – to the big time – without taking two steps back?
A value-driven, award-winning global consultancy that focuses on business-critical recruitment and key hires, on a retained basis.
Yep… retained. And with clients that truly value what we’re doing!
If you’re a big biller, you don’t have to cling to contingency; this is your chance to be a serious big-game player.
What you’ll get as a Senior Recruitment Consultant at Recart…
- One of the clearest, competitive and lucrative bonus structures out there
- A dedicated business development and marketing function, supporting and building your portfolio with you.
- Flexible working – home or in the office, whatever hours suit you; work-life balance is important to us
- A loyal team – with core values and integrity – that works hard and plays hard
- A relaxed dress code, a games room, monthly massages and weekly yoga sessions
We’re not the biggest name out there, yet, because we don’t plug hundreds of black-hole roles working to low rates and uncommitted clients.
We fill business-critical roles and key hires – where the thrill of proper headhunting is, where the client buy-in is, where the art of recruitment is.
We have an international client base featuring some of the biggest names out there – because, for 15 years and counting, we’ve stepped in and filled the positions all the others couldn’t fill.
Excellence in Customer Service and Entrepreneur of the Year awards under our belts, we’re a business that’s being recognised – but by the right people – for a quality-driven, cost-effective and time-sensitive recruitment methodology that’s way ahead of the curve.
We love what we do. We care about how we do it. We’re transforming people’s careers and lives.
We operate in technical, skilled, high level and niche environments – we’re not volume; that’s not what we’re looking for. We’re all about complex roles, strategic thinking, and problem-solving.
Get in touch if you’re interested in joining our journey.